Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Introduction to you

My name is Brittany Payne. I cheer for both football and basketball season as well as play soccer during the spring. I take dance classes outside of school all throughout the year. I have 2 older sisters and 1 younger brother, I also have 3 boxers. I attend Trinity Baptist church in newton and have a very loving church family that is always very supportive during any time of need, also I am an active member of our youth group on Sunday nights. I enjoy spending time with friends and family that I know I couldn't live without.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very impressed with your church life I to come from a very strong church family. I would like to know more about your future plans and where you see yourself in the next five years. I too dance year round I am pretty sure we are in the same class. I love your love of animals you have three boxers and I have a dog named Gracie. We have a lot in common we should go shopping or out to eat with each other.

    ReplyDelete